10.24.2013

June was a big month


And I mean BIG.


 Beau turned 2 months! 

Which meant he really started to "fill out"

yum.

...and baby's first shots. :(
 I was so nervous and emotional so I made my mom come with me to his appointment. Turns out I had nothing to worry about. Those shots hardly even phased my tough guy. One little whimper and a dirty look for the nurse. That was it! No crying at all! 

14 lbs 24 in 


 At 2 months old Beau started to show more and more personality. This little stud also gained major head control and loved his tummy time.




Check out those gapped gums! 
Best of all- at 8 weeks Beau started sleeping through the night!!
I felt like a new woman. Ahhh.
>>Thank you Baby Wise!!<<


Baby went to his first baseball game!


Joe & Julia Meservy invited us to a 51's game and it was so much fun! I was worried how Beau would do but he absolutely loved looking around at all the lights and people. Looks like we have another sports fanatic in this family!

Next we celebrated Nick's birthday. The lucky guy got 2 celebrations.
One combine party with my sister in law, Lindsey...


And another on his actual birthday..


We sure do love our Nicky.

Next came Nick's first Father's Day!
Beau and I surprised him with a little homemade gift.


He loved it. :)


Father's Day was so special this year. I got to spend it with my amazing Dad and I got to celebrate it for the first time with my husband! It was perfect.

The celebrations involving Nicholas don't stop there.
A week later, Nick and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary!


Dinner at Carrabba's and a movie.



Beau soon realized that being Paige Anderson's son = playing dress up 



and matching mom, whenever possible.


I don't think he minds too much. ;)

That desert heat quickly kicked in. We felt like we ere melting. Poor Beau had it the worst in his sweaty carseat.
Fortunately, I found a neat little fan to clip to his seat! Super helpful, but Beau just wasn't too sure about his new friend constantly blowing cool air into his face.


Bath time started becoming a liiiiittle less traumatic. Which made for some fun pictures, a more frequently bathed baby and a less stressed mama. :)


Beau met another great grandparent!


Great Grandpa Erv. aka Grandpa Buck

And my sweet soy just kept getting more and more beautiful every day.



mmm! a zillion kisses for that precious face.
 xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Callie and Jaren said...

But seriously, he is THE cutest boy I have EVER seen! You have the funniest pictures! I love every one of them!!