10.07.2013

Beau's blessing.


May 12th marked Beau's 1 month birthday and my very first Mother's Day!
What better way to celebrate than to gather tons of friends and family and have Nick give Beau his baby blessing?
Such an absolutely special day.
I can't even begin to describe the pride, joy, and swelling in my heart that I felt when I saw my handsome husband take my perfect son up to the stand and watch them be surrounded by so many wonderful men in my life. They were all there for my baby. I was so touched. Beau has so many wonderful men to look up to as he grows up.
Nick gave Beau such a beautiful blessing and then brought him right back into his crying Mama's arms.

Just a few of the wonderful friends and family that came to celebrate Beau
Grandma & Grandpa Nelson
Grandma & Grandpa Anderson


{My first Mother's Day}


{1 month old}

My everything.



 That day will always hold a special place in my heart.

1 comment:

Callie and Jaren said...

What a fun day!! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Beau's outfit is perfect and he was so TINY!! I love reading your blog posts! Keep them coming! :)