12.02.2013

My Best Friend's Wedding


Lane & I have been best friends for literally our entire lives.
We don't know our lives without each other in them.


 She's like my 4th sister
.
I'm pretty sure we had most of our dance friends convinced that we were cousins and for the people who didn't know our families, we would lie and tell them that we were sisters.





Well, on Oct 12th, this gorgeous girl got married! 
Beau and I were lucky enough to come down for the big day! We flew into Las Vegas and spent some time at home before getting up the next day and heading to Salt Lake for the wedding.



I'm not exaggerating when I say it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to. (I mean, besides my own, of course.)
It was flawless...just like the bride.











I'm so glad that Lane found Jake. She is just beaming all the time and I can see by the way Jake treats her that he just adores her. I couldn't be happier for my best friend. 


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. White!!



1 comment:

kyland ericka allyson ruby stella ❤ said...

look at you skinny mini! you look fabulous!! and I think that is so awesome that you two have been friends so long!! it looked like a beautiful wedding!