12.10.2013

{{6 months}}

Beau's 6 month photo shoot! It just doesn't get more beautiful than this...


My wonderful, amazing, sweetest friend, Callie Sandberg, took these priceless pictures of my Beau. She also took his newborn pictures and she is the best!
I can't thank her enough for capturing the personality and beauty of my angel baby. She will never know how much these photos mean to me.  


^^From 2 weeks old to 6 months old. My beautiful baby.

Ready for picture overload?? You have no idea how hard it was to just not post all of the pictures...
















I just couldn't decide between black & white or color.

















Has your heart exploded from cuteness overload? Because mine definitely has.
I am so in love with this child, I can barely even function anymore. 
Oh, Beau.