1.16.2012

--2011--

I know. I'm really late and I've been a terrible blogger lately. Please forgive me. I promise to be better. (It's one of my New Year's Resolutions.)

2011 was a wonderful year. Lots of traveling and SO much fun! Here are the highlights...

-January-



I fell in love with this little guy. Still overwhelmed by his extreme adorable-ness.

-February-



Spent Valentine's Day with our super fun friends-The Hermans.



Visited the BEAUTIFUL Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU museum with my family.

-March-



Mustache March--barf.
We got to meet my best friend, Michelle's sweet baby Addison.



Nick out did himself when we celebrated my half-birthday.



Brooke became Sister Nelson and left us for a year and a half to serve in Kentucky. >>bitter/sweet day<<

-April-



Our fun Easter weekend was spent in *sunny* Las Vegas with my family.



-May-



So glad to finally see the sun in gloomy Provo. We enjoyed as many of our last Utah nights as we could spending time with friends and Nick's family in Lehi.

-June-



Nick's 24th birthday!



Amazing {{Cancun vacation with Brent & Lauren}}

-July-



Left our --sweet/beloved-- Provo apartment and moved to Las Vegas.



Saw Brad Paisley @ Stadium of Fire



Vacation with all the Andersons in North and South Carolina. Such a great trip!

-August-



Good friends--Jake & Anne's wedding. Couldn't be happier for them. :)



Nick graduated from BYU! Hooray!

-September-



Labor Day get away with my whole family in Cedar City.



My 22nd birthday!

-October-



Mom trained-worked hard and ran in RAGNAR. Very impressive and I'm so proud of her!



Halloween as Hercules (what a hunk) and a Greek Goddess.

-November-



Breaking Dawn premiere with Valerie, Summer, Mom, and Nick (he strategically volunteered to take the picture instead of be in it). I don't care what all you haters say, I LOVED it.



Thanksgiving. Absolutely perfect. So much fun being home with the whole family--my greatest blessings.



UNLV (my team) beat No.1 North Carolina (Nick's team) over Thanksgiving weekend. [I can't even begin to explain my excitement.] Ahhh such a wonderful night.

-December-



Hawaii with the Nelsons. What a dream vacation. (Post devoted to Hawaii coming soon)


Nick gave me an early Christmas present. iPhone 4s! It has basically changed my life.




Christmas Eve & Christmas day with the Andersons in Utah. Such a great weekend relaxing, playing games, and having so much fun hanging out with Nick's family.



Made it home to spend time with Aunt Suzanne and her sweet girls. (Please look at how handsome my husband is even with Mickey ears. I'm the luckiest.)

So there you have it...our wonderful, busy, travel-filled, ultra fun 2011. Not sure if 2012 will be able to top that but we do have some pretty exciting adventures coming up (Law School--possibly moving across the country) so we'll just have to see! :)

No comments: