2.22.2013

The most wonderful time of the year.


After our unbearable long month of being separated, Nick and I were finally reunited in Utah. It felt so good to be together again. 

There had been some major growth while I was away...

19 weeks vs 23weeks

I was barely showing when I had left Nick and had turned into big mama by the time I saw him again. >>Baby boy hit a pretty big growth spurt that month.<< Nick couldn't believe his eyes. I would catch him just staring at my baby belly in disbelief. Haha. It's fine, he's used to it by now.

We had a wonderful Christmas in Utah. We got to spend lots of time with Nick's family and even got to spend a couple of days with my extended family.

We had 2 weddings in 3 days in the Pinegar family. It was such a treat to see everyone and celebrate the marriages of two of my cousins. I just ♥ love... and weddings. There is something so special about being in the temple with so much family. Just a sweet feeling that can never be explained.

My sweet cousin, Spencer, married the beautiful McKenna 

The Petersons ♥
and then, 2 days later... 

my gorgeous cousin, Allison, married her sweetheart- Tom! They are two perfect additions to the family. :)

The Busicos ♥


Nelson family (minus Derek, Linds and the boys) at the gorgeous Salt Lake Temple


After all the wedding festivities it was time to head up to Ogden and have some Anderson family time and celebrate Christmas!!

Celebrating Kirsten's birthday! 
Nick & Luke with their good friend Carl

sweetest Grandma & Grandpa Forster

Lots of snuggling, watching movies, and playing games

CHRISTMAS!! So many great gifts... Angie was reeeally excited about the Phillip Phillips CD we gave her. ;)

And the very best part....


Finding out Meg is pregnant!! We are so so happy for them and this baby boy is SO excited to have an Anderson cousin so close in age! :)

Angie.Jim.Kirsten.Lucas.Chris.Meg.Baby Anderson.Nick.Paige.Baby Anderson-- We missed Gretchen & Maddie so much!!
We love being with Nick's family and cherish the time that we get to spend together, since we are spread out over the country. Can't wait until next time!
:
:
:
The day after Christmas Nick and I flew down to Vegas to spend time with my family and soak up some sunshine for a week, before heading back to Spokane for school. 

It felt good to be home. We had too much fun..

Visiting the Bellagio gardens:


Obsessing over our adorable nieces & nephews:



Taking family pictures:





And celebrating New Year's Eve with the Pittsenbargers:

Ping Pong tournament.

Enjoying the fireworks from the amazing few at Destiny's parent's house.

We were so grateful to be able to spend a long, fun holiday vacation with our families. It was just what we needed and the only way we would want to spend our Christmas break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you and Nick in front of the Christmas tree is the prettiest picture I've ever seen!! Also, I love the "Dad Rocks" onesie! Isn't it SO fun to get all the cute new baby stuff? Shopping for baby clothes is the most fun thing ever!