2.20.2013

So much to be thankful for.

Thanksgiving. It's such a great holiday.

This year was extra special because SISTER NELSON CAME HOME! Home for good. Finally.

I didn't think that I would be able to be there for her homecoming and Thanksgiving but Nick and I decided that some time apart wouldn't kill us. Nick really needed to focus on studying for finals and I really didn't want to feel left out of the Nelson party going down in Las Vegas.

So I surprised Brooke and was at the airport waiting when she got home. It was so fun. 



So so happy to have my sis home.

 The next day was Thanksgiving! Tons of family and friends came into town for the feast and to listen to Brooke's homecoming talk on Sunday. As you can imagine, we had a blast.

beautiful Thanksgiving decor
Homemade place cards... courtesy of Emma, Nina, & Kate
Can you tell which one is the food baby and which one is the real baby? 
 The rest of my time in Las Vegas was spent going to the temple with my huge, fun Pinegar family..
some of my cute cousins after to doing baptisms for the dead.

Soaking up the sun & taking daily walks with the dog...



Kissing these faces to death...
Stone.Enzo.Violet.Lily.Miles.Nixon.

Going to Rex & Nina's band and orchestra concerts...


Watching the CHEESIEST Hallmark Christmas movies with Brooke...


And missing this guy so much I could barely handle it...

Side note: I don't know why we thought spending 3 1/2 weeks apart would be a good idea. Sure, the study time paid off for Nick's grades and I loved the quality time with my family and friends, but I just don't think I could do it again. 

Like I said in the beginning, it was such a great Thanksgiving holiday.{{ I have so much to be thankful for.}} 





No comments: