9.25.2011

September is my favorite month.


Duh. And this is why: it's the official beginning of Fall, it starts out with a nice, long, 3 day, Labor Day weekend, and not to mention {MY BIRTHDAY}.

So here's my September recap...

For Labor Day weekend my whole family (minus Sister Nelson) got to go to Cedar City and stay in our neighbor's beautiful cabin. It was so much fun to get away from the heat and the city for a few days and just spend time together... [[riding 4-wheelers, playing games, talking/laughing all night, and making S'mores.]] We had such a blast. I just love my family.

And then the best day of the year finally came... September 8th-my birthday. I opened presents with my family, had a yummy ~marble bunt birthday cake~ and got everything I wanted...$$$lots of shopping money!$$$ Then, Nicholas took me out for a nice dinner to one of my favorite restaurants- Carrabbas. Mmmm. He definitely spoiled his new 22-year-old wife. :)

Even though I was sad to see my birthday go I couldn't be more excited about FALL! Autumn time is my favorite time of year. I just love the colors, the fashion, the decorations, the yummy desserts, football games, and especially Thanksgiving. I just dream about the day that I get to go back to North Carolina during the fall....

absolutely breathtaking.


Oh and by the way, here's my newest purchase to get myself ready for this wonderful time of year...


mmmm! I just love it.

Oohh September how I've enjoyed you. Can't wait until next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love this! The cabin trip must have been so much fun! I love four-wheeling. And your birthday dress!! So cute and sexy. You better believe I started buying Fall candles when it was still Summer time... I love the Fall!